1. Log into your Shopify account;
2. Chose "Apps" section:
3. Locate "Goodapps - Timer" in the list and click on it.
4. Choose "Settings" from right side menu
1. With ‘’GoodApps - Timer" you have the opportunity to ignore stats from the selected IPS
2. With ‘’GoodApps - Timer" you get the opportunity to monitor your clients' behavior in order to tailor paid ads that will catch their attention on other websites.
Pixels are snippets of code that allow you to gather valuable information about website visitors and what actions they took, so you can send them ads that are most relevant to them. Pixels are vital for measuring campaign performance, tracking conversions, and automatically building audiences based on behavior.
In the App, you can insert the following types of pixel IDs:
a. Facebook Pixel Id (feel free to check this guide on how to generate your own ID)
b. Pinterest Tag Id (check how to get it here)
c. Snapchat Pixel Id (you can sign up for Pixel here)
d. Google Analytics Id (create it following these steps)
Scroll down to "Socials Ids" section and enter your ID into the corresponding field
3. You can also set up email notifications, just scroll down to "Email notifications" section:
4. You can set up where you want to display the timer
Do not forget to click "Save" button to update settings